The Conservation Drainage Network is made up of individuals from many agencies and organizations interested in advancing strategies to reduce negative environmental impacts from drained agricultural croplands. Many of our network members represent the following groups.
National and International Agencies
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
State and Local Agencies
- Iowa Dept. of Agriculture and Land Stewardship
- Minnesota Dept. of Agriculture
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Advanced Drainage Systems
- Agricultural Drainage Management Coalition
- Illinois Land Improvement Contractors Assoc.
- Springfield Plastics
- Timewell Drainage Products
Private Individuals and Organizations
- Clark Farm Drainage
- Ecosystem Services Exchange
- Ellingson Companies
- PBS Water Engineering Ltd.
- Precision Land Solutions
- Schlatters Inc.
Research and Education
- Iowa State University
- Michigan State University
- North Carolina State University
- North Dakota State University
- Ohio State University
- Penn State University
- Purdue University
- University of Georgia
- University of Illinois
- University of Kentucky
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri
- Virginia Tech
- Iowa Agriculture Water Alliance
- Iowa Drainage District Assoc.
- Iowa Soybean Assoc.
- Red River Basin Commission
- Red River Watershed Management Board
- Sand County Foundation
- Soil and Water Conservation Society
- The Nature Conservancy
Anyone interested in collaborating and networking with others to advance conservation drainage is welcome to attend meetings and join the email list.